Careers / Accounts Payable Clerk - Junior
ACDC Dynamics a leading manufacturer, importer and distributor of quality products in the electrical, electronics, pumps, and tools industry is looking for an experienced and Dynamic Accounts Payable Creditors Clerk in our Finance Department based in Head Office - Longmeadow.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Ensure invoices and the accompanying payment requests are completed — in compliance with the requirements of the Company’s financial policies and procedures.
- Match and verify relating supporting documentation
- Ensure all documentation is compliant
- Process AP related transactions
- Follow up on discrepancies.
- Completing Vendor Applications and related documentation
- Opening of Vendors on the system
- Collection of compliance Documentation
- Assist with Monthly and COD reconciliations
- Monthly Nedfleet schedule
- AR Invoicing
- Adhoc as per operational requirements
- Essential: 2 - 5 years’ experience in Retail environment
- Local Accounts Payable
- Bilingual in English and Afrikaans
- Must be a team player and can communicate clearly with others.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Self-starter, able to work without supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail with high accuracy
- Teamwork as well as work independently
- Time Management is critical
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work within a structured environment
- Reliable, Honest, and positive attitude
- Figure orientated
IF YOU MEET ALL THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS THEN PLEASE APPLY TODAY TO BE PART OF THE ACDC DYNAMIC TEAM!
Please send CV and credentials to email@example.com and in subject line add: Junior Accounts Payable Clerk - Longmeadow