Careers / Assistant Inventory Controller - Germiston
ACDC Dynamics is the leading manufacturer, importer and distributor of quality products in the electrical, electronics, pumps and tools industries. Employing over 1000 staff, ACDC Dynamics has its Head Office in Edenvale, Johannesburg with branches in Germiston, Cape Town, Pinetown and Riverhorse in KZN.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Responsible to assist in managing the inventory. Processing orders, logging items that have been received and items removed, moving product accordingly.
- Conduct daily counts on specified items
- Track and trace customer orders via internal procedures
- Assist with processing customer back orders
- Assist with facilitating customer returns via company procedures
- Maintain and control high value items lock up procedures
- Assist in resolving item location discrepancies
- Assist with weekly and month end inventory reports
- Participates in monthly national inventory counts
- Proven work experience as an Assistant Inventory controller, at least 2 years’ experience
- Accpac or similar ERP Experience
- Above average numeracy skills
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent Planning and Organising skills
- Excellent Administration skills
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
IF YOU MEET ALL THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS THEN PLEASE APPLY TODAY TO BE PART OF THE ACDC DYNAMIC TEAM!
Please send CV to: email@example.com and in subject line add – Inventory Controller - Longmeadow