Careers / Bookkeeper - New Castle
Exciting opportunity to work at ACDC EXPRESS-NEWCASTLE
ACDC Dynamics, a leading manufacturer, importer, and distributor of quality products in the electrical, electronics, pumps, and tools industry is looking for a BOOKKEEPER.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
We are looking for a bookkeeper to oversee our company's financial data and compliance by maintaining accurate books on accounts payable and receivable, payroll, and daily financial entries and reconciliations. To perform daily accounting tasks such as monthly financial reporting, general ledger entries, and record payments and adjustments.
- Full administration function
- Provide administrative support to all branch
- Coordinate and monitor staff in performing daily activities
- Handle, maintain and update customer and financial databases
- Provide logistic support to administrative staff
- Establish branch budget and handle office expenses within the limits
- Organize and maintain effective filing systems
- Organize, manage and update branch databases
- Control petty cash and submit the returns to head office
- To oversee banking and change for cashier
- Co-ordinate routine petty cash purchases, stationary, staff refreshments, cleaning materials and any other miscellaneous office requirements
- Provide secretarial services and logistic support to the branch
- Safeguard documentation and other sensitive information for confidentiality reasons.
- Assist in management functions of the Franchise
- Bookkeeping function of franchise
- The management and control of all administrative requirements and procedures
- Assist in the management and control of all stores functions, procedures and housekeeping
- The management and control of all financial issues
- The management and control of all accounts issues
- Ensure that all management reports are correctly completed and timeously submitted, (daily, weekly and monthly).
- Responsible for management and stock control as per the company’s policies, procedures and rules.
- Dealing with customer/client queries where necessary.
- Assist when and where needed
- Matric with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in debtors and creditor's function
- Must have working knowledge of accounting package such as Pastel, AccPac, etc.
- Well spoken,
- Good communication skills
- Must have Excel, Word, Outlook experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and Admin skills