ACDC Express Pietermaritzburg is a leading retailer of quality products in the electrical, electronics, pumps, tools, and solar industry.
We are seeking an experienced, hard-working, customer-oriented and Dynamic Branch Administrator to ensure the smooth running of the branch administration operations.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Successful candidate will be responsible for the general administration tasks within the office environment, a primary role in ensuring that all office administrative functions are coordinated to achieve a high level of productivity within the branch administration.
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office / personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Assisting in the purchasing of office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- Grade 12
- High school diploma or a bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field will be advantageous
- 2 or more years’ office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and Administration skills