Careers / Bulk Manager - Longmeadow
ACDC Dynamics is the leading manufacturer, importer and distributor of quality products in the electrical, electronics, pumps and tools industries. Employing over 1000 staff, ACDC Dynamics has its Head Office in Edenvale, Johannesburg with branches in Germiston, Cape Town, Pinetown and Riverhorse in KZN.
Control the workflow at the warehouse. Ensure all goods are accounted for each shipment, and to ensure each shipment arrives on time.
- Maintain and manage the accuracy of stock levels and stock movement in Loc4.
- Ensure sure the bulk lockup is running efficiently and the staff are well trained, binning, picking and checking the stock accurately and sending it to out in the quickest possible time.
- Ensure all orders, Inter branch stock and customer orders are picked and dispatched correctly.
- Create space by consolidating pallets and move slow moving stock out.
- Optimize space and productivity in the bulk warehouse (Loc 4)
- Ensure all ACDC procedures in the bulk warehouse are up to date and standard, staff are trained on it and that they are following it, providing customer satisfaction and as little as possible errors and damages.
- Prepare and responsible for ongoing cycle counts all through the year.
- Prepare the bulk warehouse (Loc 4) for the KPMG audit every financial year end.
WHAT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ON A DAILY, WEEKLY, MONTHLY BASE:
- Updating the attendance register, ensuring that all staff reporting to you are at work and on time.
- Checking leave and/or pay queries for your department before submitting to your manager.
- Running of daily reports
- Resolve stock discrepancies
- Range counts
- Cycle counts
- Top up reports
- Stock queries
- Variance reports
- Ensure that all orders are picked and dispatched each day, following company processes and procedures.
- Signing off all the “no-stocks” or “problem stock” before notifying inventory.
- Investigating all no-stocks and problem stocks signed for.
- Weekly reports ( BOF; MULTIPLE BINS; OBSOLETE; OUTSTANDING TRANSFERS)
- Housekeeping and Inspection.
- Ensuring that the bulk warehouse (loc 4) is running according to company procedures and requirements
- Month-end reports
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in Logistics
- 3 years Dispatch Management Experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Accpac or similar ERP System knowledge
- MS Office experience
- Attire - Neat and presentable
- Honest, Reliable and Responsible individual
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment