Careers / Cleaner - Centurion
To perform a wide range of cleaning duties to keep a business tidy. The incumbent will be responsible for performing routine inspections to ensure that spaces like restrooms are clean, shop floors and counter tops are always clean.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Cleaning tasks such as dusting, mopping, sweeping, waxing floors and vacuuming
- Refilling supplies, such as toilet paper and paper towels
- Cleaning spills, broken glass and other messes up as quickly as possible
- Coordinating cleaning duties in order not to disturb daily store activities
- Performing maintenance activities related to cleaning such as ensuring bathrooms and kitchen areas are sanitary
- Ordering new cleaning supplies as needed.
- Cleaner skills and qualifications
- Essential skills include:
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactivity and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and the ability to handle cleaning chemicals safely
- Excellent time management skills