Careers / Counter Sales Specialist - Port Elizabeth
Exciting opportunity to work at ACDC Dynamics, a leading manufacturer, importer and distributor of quality products in the electrical, electronics, pumps, and tools industry is looking for an experienced and Dynamic Counter Sales Specialist at our PORT ELIZABETH Retail Store
We are looking for a target-driven Counter Salesperson to be responsible for the sales process from inception to the execution of the order. Your responsibilities include taking orders, answering questions relating to the order, receiving payment and executing the order. You should provide quick and efficient service, ensure maximum customer satisfaction, and resolve all queries professionally.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Sales Specialists improve sales and overall business growth. Ensuring that the customer has a pleasant experience while visiting our store and ensuring that they are tended too swiftly and competently.
Counter Sales personnel are the first employees that customers meet on entering the store or organization. They are responsible for handling the sales process, from the time of the first request to the execution of the order.
To be successful as a Counter Salesperson, you should provide excellent customer service, consistently maintain the image and vision of the organization, and achieve the sales goals of the company. An outstanding Counter Salesperson should display a positive attitude focusing on customer satisfaction, maintain an orderly appearance, and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Greeting customers and taking orders.
- Processing payments.
- Assisting customers with queries and providing solutions quickly.
- Possessing excellent product knowledge to inform and increase sales.
- Following up on orders to prevent delay and frustration.
- Updating the product inventory.
- Cleaning the customer area during quiet times to ensure a neat appearance.
- Ensuring that each customer leaves the store satisfied.
- Manage Counter and Telephonic Sales which will include Quotations and Queries
- Maintaining his/her own Back Order Report with regular follow-ups
- Ensuring that Specials and Brochures are up to date on the Trade Counter
- Capture all sales orders and quotations on the computer system
- Advise customers of stock availability
- Regularly monitor all quotes given
- Recent working experience in retail sales is essential and not negotiable
- An electrical or similar technical qualification will be advantageous
- Computer literate
- Must have 2-5 years in related sales function experience
- Must be bilingual in English and Afrikaans
- Able to commence employment immediately
- Reliable transport
- A stable work record and have contactable references
- Please note you will be required to work Retail Hours: Monday to Thursday 07h30 – 17h00 and Fridays until 16h30 as well as alternative Saturdays 08h00 – 13h00 (Public Holidays if required)
- Matric Certificate
- A willingness to represent the Company in a responsible manner, promoting the best
- Appearing well presented
- Customer focussed with the desire to provide a complete “end-to-end” service by going the extra mile
- Experience knowledge in an Electrical manufacturing/sales environment will be an advantage
- Technical product knowledge of our products will be advantageous
- Solid knowledge of Retail Sales
- Time keeping abilities
- Dynamic, go-getter attitude
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Well spoken and presented
- Personable (outgoing, amiable, pleasing)
IF YOU MEET ALL THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS THEN PLEASE APPLY TODAY TO BE PART OF THE ACDC DYNAMIC TEAM!
Please apply via the link below - Counter Sales Specialist PORT ELIZABETH