Dear ACDC Client
The following ACDC Dynamics branches will be open for trade from Monday May, 4th.
6 Riverhorse Close, Riverhorse Valley Business Estate, Durban
031 492 4800 | email@example.com
Unit 10, Pine Industrial Estate, Pineside Road, Pinetown
031 700 4215 | firstname.lastname@example.org
26 Nguni Drive, Longmeadow Estate West, Edenvale
010 202 3400 | email@example.com
Sharland Street, Driehoek, Germiston
011 419 9600 | firstname.lastname@example.org
8 Paarden Eiland Road, Paarden Eiland, Cape Town
021 510 0710 | email@example.com
Monday to Friday 7:30 to 17:00
Saturday 8:00 to 12:30
Our sales force is on standby to service your needs. We have a combination of office based and remote teams available to assist you. Queries can be forwarded to your ACDC Dynamics representative or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please adhere to the following safety measures when visiting stores, offices or collection/despatch offices to ensure protection of our employees and visitors :-
1. Submit/present yourself for a temperature reading before entry
2. Make use of the sanitizing liquids available to sanitize your hands
3. Ensure you are wearing adequate protective gear. - masks are compulsory and gloves are advised
4. Maintain social distancing
5. Ensure you provide all relevant paperwork regarding items/services required
6. Sanitize your parcels on receipt
In compliance with the requirements of the level 4 government mandated lockdown ACDC is currently operating with a limited workforce on site, we ask for your patience, understanding and compliance, while our teams strive to provide you with the best experience possible.
ACDC Dynamics looks forward to welcoming and assisting you with your requirements. We trust that you understand the importance of keeping everyone safe and healthy during the Covid19 pandemic, and thank you for your co-operation in this regard.
Personal protective equipment (PPE) including, but not limited to, masks, gloves, bodysuits and sanitising and temperature screening products are purchased subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. These products are non-returnable due to hygiene, health and safety reasons
2. Disposable, single and limited use products carry no guarantee
3. Products are used entirely at the purchaser’s or user's risk
4. No guarantee is supplied, whether express or implied, that the use of these products will prevent the purchaser or user from being exposed to any infectious virus or disease including COVID 19.
For more information on Covid-19 click below