Careers / Credits / Repairs / Returns Clerk
Credits / Repairs / Returns Clerk
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies Required:
PURPOSE: To assist with customer returns, credits and repairs and to liaise between the various departments involved in these transactions.
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Accepting and assessing all returns, credits and items brought in for repair or credit according to the relevant company policies and procedures.
- Dealing with client queries regarding credits and repairs, and following up on all items sent for repair or to be replaced under warranty, either in person or via e-mail.
- Giving feedback and requesting feedback regarding all customer related issues around credits, repairs, warranty claims, and returns.
- Acting as a liaison between Retail sales, Warehouse, Repairs, and Head Office relating to the job title.
- Ensuring that all customers are dealt with in a professional and fair, yet firm manner regarding any and all queries and discussions related to the job title.
- Checking and updating all reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis in order to keep the stock levels accurate.
- Assisting in Warehouse and Retail functions as needed, including annual stock takes.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Matric certificate, with English, Science and Mathematics pass.
- A basic knowledge of electronics and electronic components is a plus.
- Retail Returns experience is an advantage.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal, with Isizulu or Afrikaans as a secondary language.
- Excellent written (email) communication abilities and etiquette.
- Computer literate, and able to learn to use all company software applications.
- Tenacious and able to handle conflict in a professional and mature manner.
- Team player who can communicate well at all levels.
- Procedure and paperwork driven.
- Willing to investigate and assist to resolve customer complaints and queries and give superior customer service.
If you don’t hear back from us within 14 days of your application please consider your application unsuccessful