Careers / Credits / Repairs / Returns Clerk – Riverhorse
Credits / Repairs / Returns Clerk – Riverhorse
Reference Number "RIVE-CRR-001"
Date Posted : 28 SEP 2020 Available Positions : 1
PURPOSE : To assist with customer returns, credits and repairs and to liaise between the various departments involved in these transactions.
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Accepting and assessing all returns, credits and items brought in for repair or credit according to the relevant company policies and procedures.
- Dealing with client queries regarding credits and repairs and following up on all items sent for repair or to be replaced under warranty, either in person or via e-mail.
- Giving feedback and requesting feedback regarding all customer related issues around credits, repairs, warranty claims, and returns.
- Acting as a liaison between Retail sales, Warehouse, Repairs, and Head Office relating to the job title.
- Ensuring that all customers are dealt with in a professional and fair, yet firm manner regarding any and all queries and discussions related to the job title.
- Checking and updating all reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis in order to keep the stock levels accurate.
- Assisting in Warehouse and Retail functions as needed, including annual stock takes.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Matric certificate, with English, Science and Mathematics pass.
- A basic knowledge of electronics and electronic components is a plus.
- Retail Returns experience is an advantage.
- Excellent written (email) communication abilities and etiquette.
- Computer literate, and able to learn to use all company software applications.
- Tenacious and able to handle conflict in a professional and mature manner.
- Team player who can communicate well at all levels.
- Procedure and paperwork driven.
- Willing to investigate and assist to resolve customer complaints and queries and give superior customer service.