Careers / Dispatch Supervisor – Richmond Park
Dispatch Supervisor – Richmond Park
Reference Number "CAPE-DPS-001"
- Supervise all duties/tasks relating to the Dispatch department
- Assist in ensuring the company vehicles and/or assets are correctly maintained, serviced and controlled
- Assist in the control of fuel consumption on vehicles ensuring routes are planned economically
- Customer service levels for collections and delivery orders are maintained and always improved
- Control and ensure that all PODs are received and scanned
- Ensure that all company policies and procedures are adhered to
- All dispatch areas internally or externally to kept clean and tidy at all times
- Assist when and where needed.
- Recent working experience in retail sales is essential and not negotiable
- An electrical or similar technical qualification will be advantageous
- Must have 2-5 years in related sales function experience
- Please note you will be required to work Retail Hours: Monday to Thursday 07h30 – 17h00 and Fridays until 16h30 as well as alternative Saturdays 08h00 – 13h00 (Public Holidays if required)
- Customer focussed with the desire to provide a complete “end-to-end” service by going the extra mile