Careers / Field Sales General PMB
The Field Sales representative is responsible for maintaining an array of customer accounts as well as achieving high sales targets. These are also responsible for building strong sustainable relationships with existing as well as new clients.
Industrial Field Sales representative assists the Category managers form Automation, Switchgear and Drives with specific and targeted focus of their respective Categories.
Industrial Field Sales representative will have to achieve the agreed upon targets for each division, both short and long term sales and operational measurable.
- Find and capitalize on new product opportunities and possible turnkey projects by positioning the brand of ACDC in these markets by nature and amount of quotes processed.
- Analysing current marketplace and feeding back important market and competitive information to the relevant Category manager by giving sufficient feedback in weekly sales meetings
- Arrange client visits and training days, with the respective Category manager by monthly
- Executing sales strategies and achieving sales and calls targets monthly
- Pursuing leads and enquiries that have been presented to them by the relevant Category/Brand Managers and Industrial Administrator within 3 days
- Utilizing sample stock, demo suitcases, catalogues and charts to promote respective product awareness that will be required to be rotated weekly
- Managing employer’s expectations, client relationships and providing these with excellent service and support at all times daily.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers, as well as customer account maintenance with regards to account details weekly.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails and calls on a daily basis
- Planning as well as submission of call plans weekly.
- Assist as and when required at management discretion.
- Attending of ad hoc training sessions weekly