Careers / Franchise Ambassador - CPT
ACDC Dynamics, a leading manufacturer, importer, and distributor of quality products in the electrical, electronics, pumps, and tools industry is looking for a FRANCHISE AMBASSADOR.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Franchise Ambassador is responsible for all the franchise operational requirements and is tasked to oversee franchise sales activities and ensure that he/she achieves their relative KPI’s and execute their General Roles and Responsibilities as well as his/her respective targets.
The Franchise Ambassador needs to uphold communication lines and ensure that sales strategies are executed, targets are met for customer growth & reported accordingly
- Meet monthly targets set by company.
- Meetings with designated franchises and ensuring that minutes are distributed to the channel manager and actioned of relevant points stated.
- Ensure that all designated franchise outlets are suitably merchandised, and relevant specials are displayed, executed and are in accordance with Head Office requirements and monitored accordingly.
- Reports on franchise compliance, general operational requirements & activity on a weekly basis
- Ensuring that training interventions are successfully implemented for all designated outlets and tracked and measured accordingly
- Protect brand integrity through the implementation of suitable Head Office interventions
- Identifying and communicating franchise training requirements including monitoring and tracking of attendance and providing reports accordingly
- Assist with marketing strategies & execution of ACDC Head Office campaigns in alignment with Franchisor requirements
- Assisting with franchise complaints, ensuring that service recovery standards are met including Reporting thereof
- Providing guidance & support to the internal sales team when needed
- Arranging and attending customer days
- Ensuring that Head Office supplied back-order reports are distributed weekly
- Ensuring that quarterly drives are successfully implemented & Measured
- Acts as a brand custodian
- Ensuring all emails are followed up & actioned even if the Ambassador is not main recipient
- Monitoring of all BOF & OBSOLETE reports ensuring Mario owned franchises lines on these reports are kept to the minimum and providing accurate feedback per franchise to the Channel Manager
- Minimum Matric and relevant qualification
- Minimum 5 years franchising experience in similar role – Preferred
- Good knowledge of electrical industry would advantageous
- Financial and computer literacy
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and Admin skills