Careers / Franchise Supervisor - Longmeadow
ACDC Dynamics is the leading manufacturer, importer and distributor of quality products in the electrical, electronics, pumps and tools industries. Employing over 1000 staff, ACDC Dynamics has its Head Office in Edenvale, Johannesburg with branches in Germiston, Cape Town, Pinetown and Riverhorse in KZN. We are recruiting for a dynamic Franchise Supervisor who possesses excellent leadership skills, a problem solver and able to work in a high-performance driven culture with passion to succeed to be part of our team!
Ensure all workstations are sanitized before starting the day.
- Ensure you are logged into accpac, emails and the work landline
- All courier pod's are to be scanned and emailed to the relative franchises (1st thing in the morning)
- All unchecked stock is to be accompanied with an invoice in the cage
- All unchecked orders are to be checked timeously and properly
- Once the order is checked it needs to be packed in a box and sealed or in a packet and knotted closed (dependent on size of order)
- The order is to be marked with the invoice number and franchise name
- The order is then placed on the respective shelf and the invoice in its respective tray.
- When a customer/driver comes to collect the driver is to write the order numbers along with the franchise name and time of arrival in the daily collection book.
- Invoices must be signed before stock is released
- All invoices are double checked and matched to the order by security before dispatching.
- All 3rd party orders are to be placed on the 3rd party shelf until the client comes to collect.
- 3rd party orders are to be checked with the client to avoid any discrepancies
- The following details need to be confirmed before releasing the order to the 3rd party client (ID number Name/ Name of company, Vehicle registration)
- RTS: Any extra stock found during the day is to be rts'd by close of business.
- Any cancelled orders already invoiced is to be sent for crediting
- There must be an email request for any order that requires crediting
- The order is to be written down in the credit book (Invoice nr, Item codes and quantity)
- Returns to sign the book as proof of receiving the order and must provide a stamped copy of the pod as proof of credit .
- All backorders received are to be signed for immediately, a copy of the trip sheet must be made and filed into the b/o file. All back orders received during the day must be checked and dispatched same day.
- Ensure all orders for the day have been dispatched
- Follow up regularly on invoices
- Ensure workstations always remain neat and tidy
- Sanitize workstations regularly
- 2 years' experience within Dispatch Supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Team leadership skills
- Excellent people skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Problem solver
- Creative thinker