Careers / Franchise Manager - Longmeadow
Reference Number "LONG-FRA-001"
ACDC Dynamics is the leading manufacturer, importer, and distributor of quality products in the electrical, electronics, pumps, and tools industry. Employing over 1000 staff, ACDC Dynamics has its Head Office in Edenvale, Johannesburg with branches in Germiston, Cape Town, Pinetown and Riverhorse in KZN. We are recruiting for a dynamic Franchise Manager who possesses excellent leadership skills, a problem solver and able to work in a high-performance driven culture with passion to succeed to be part of our team!
The role of the Franchise Manager is to manage, develop and grow our Franchise Partners and contribute towards the brand becoming the brand of choice for both potential investors and consumers.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assist with the development and implementation of Franchisee specific business plans and budgets
- Interpret monthly management accounts, benchmark, and suggest corrective actions where necessary
- Protect Brand integrity via implementation and measurement of Standards of Operations Programmes
- Identify and communicate formal training needs to the training department for training intervention
- Monitor and feedback information about competitor activity within region
- Identify in-store training needs and implement (OTJ) on the job training interventions and coaching
- Assist franchisees in selecting and formulating locality marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and grow the business
- Ensure implementation of national marketing campaigns. Enforce correct use of all supporting elements i.e., point of sale, premiums etc.
- Act as brand custodian and ensure brand integrity is always protected via adherence to all requirements across key functions namely, Operations, Development, HR, and Marketing
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Matric and relevant qualification
- Minimum 5 years franchising experience in similar role – Preferred
- Good knowledge of electrical industry would advantageous
- Financial and computer literacy
- Valid driver’s license
Skills / Attributes
- Strong Communication, Organisational, Operational and People Skills
- Highly presentable
- Developed analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Energetic self-starter
- Hands-on approach to problem solving
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation
- Willing to travel
- Building strong relationships with the respective Branch Manager