Exciting opportunity to work at Head Office. ACDC Dynamics, a leading manufacturer, importer, and distributor of quality products in the electrical, electronics, pumps, and tools industry is looking for an experienced Internal Recruiter.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
We are looking for an HR Administrator to support our Human Resources department. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g., employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal databases. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Maintain filing system;
- Ensure all perspective personnel information is received prior to on-boarding
- Administration of recruitment
- Assisting to prepare warnings with Line Managers
- Follow up with line manager on performance of new employees during the probationary period;
- Placing of job adverts and arranging interviews, which includes contacting prospective employees or interviewees, setting up of appropriate and adequate interview panels, and supervising the interviewing process.
- Deal with both external and internal queries from both staff of the company and external bodies.
- Prepare job descriptions before job advert placement is made both for internal and external recruitment
- The administrator’s duties also include assisting in the preparation of all letters of contract for any necessary changes in employee terms and condition.
- Preparing management reports on data HR relevant data.
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and on-boarding documents
- Revise company policies (Adhoc)
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules, terminations)
- Coordinate the interviewing, screening, recruitment, and appointment of new staff.
- Take minutes in HR staff meetings
- Follow up on terminations in respect to termination documentation and return of tool of trade
- Any adhoc HR/IR assistance.
- National Diploma in Human Resources Management or similar.
- Proven experience in an HR role.
- Excellent telephone, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of labor laws and practices.
- The ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and Admin skills