Job Description: ·
We are looking for an Internal Recruiter to join our HR department and manage our full-cycle recruiting processes.
Internal Recruiter responsibilities include identifying current and future hiring needs, and advertising job openings online. To be successful in this role, you should have work experience in sourcing, interviewing and evaluating candidates.
Ultimately, you will help us build a strong employer brand and ensure we provide a positive candidate experience.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to write job advertisements for current openings
- Determine qualification criteria for each position
- Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites)
- Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews
- Report to hiring managers and HR managers on the status of open positions and possible candidates for them to interview
- Update job descriptions (e.g. add tasks or modify requirements)
- Answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process
- Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate
- Participate in job fairs to boost company’s reputation
- Help new hires onboard
- Must be registered with MIE to perform qualification / criminal / and all other relevant checks
- Qualification or training in recruitment (Targeted Selection)
- Registered with MIE Kroll · Proven work experience as an Internal Recruiter, Recruiter or similar role
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting · Experience using various interview formats (e.g. phone, structured, group)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills