Careers / Internal Sales – Cape-Town
- 5 - 7 Years’ experience in operating within a call centre / internal sales environment.
- Industry experience advantageous
- Technical Aptitude
- The ability to work within a high pressure environment
- Ability to establish new markets by tapping into your existing network.
- Ability to manage budgets as well as meeting set KPI’s
- Proficient in English & Afrikaans, both written and orally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with no fear of telephonically or face to face dealing with or assisting clients and resolving complaints.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Google applications as well as knowing your way around a computer.
- Ability to take ownership of and resolve complaints.
- Enthusiastic “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work diligently in a team environment.
- Sales experience in a fast-paced, aggressive environment.
- Proven multi-tasking capability and admin skill
- MUST have electrical experience and come from electrical background
To promote via the telephone the sales of ACDC Dynamics products throughout the assigned franchise network BMO utilizing the current ERP systems as well as upselling to said Franchises.
The ability to work both independently as well as within a team will be crucial to your success in this role. Furthermore, you will be required to submit various reports to your manager on a monthly, weekly and daily basis.
Your ultimate requirement and measure in this position will be the growth and performance of your prescribed franchise portfolio.
- Meet Minimum required sales budget & targets.
- Franchise orders.
- Administration duties
- Housekeeping of work station.
- Up & cross sell and advise clients of alternatives.
- Answering incoming calls & mails.
- Quotes and handling quote follow ups and back order follow ups.
- Process of orders.
- Up skilling on products
- Request stock and follow up with relevant departments.
- Bucket codes for manufacturing products.
- Special transformers sales
- Providing product advice
- Liaising with clients and relevant departments on ETA's, back orders and buyouts.
- Promote current specials.
- Providing technical advice
- Saturday trade when needed.
- Ad hoc Saturdays and training.
- Resolving complaints