Careers / Inventory Control Administrator- Longmeadow
Exciting opportunity to work at ACDC Head Office in Longmeadow. ACDC Dynamics, a leading manufacturer, importer and distributor of quality products in the electrical, electronics, pumps, and tools industry is looking for an INVENTORY CONTROL ADMINISTRATOR.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
An Inventory Control Administrator keeps count of products and supplies, ensures that company inventory remains balanced, restocks supplies, assists in maintaining inventory records.
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
- Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; re-stocks items as necessary; labels shelves.
- Processes and/or approves invoices for payment.
- Processes and documents return as required following established procedures.
- Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting customers.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Performing quality checks on stored inventory and discarding inventory that does not meet the company’s standards
- Updating inventory count and maintaining inventory records to share with management
- Matric Certificate
- 3-year qualification in Supply Chain or Business Administration (Advantageous)
- At Least 2 years’ experience as a Stock Administrator, Inventory Controller, or similar role
- Working knowledge of inventory management
- Active participation in inventory audits and stock takes
- Excellent organization skills
- Good communication Skills
- Remarkable experience in Inventory administration
- Ability to prioritize
- Willing to work overtime
- Willingness to learn
- Willing to work under pressure
- Time management