Careers / Junior Buyer - Longmeadow
ACDC Dynamics is the leading manufacturer, importer and distributor of quality products in the electrical, electronics, pumps and tools industries. Employing over 1000 staff, ACDC Dynamics has its Head Office in Edenvale, Johannesburg with branches in Germiston, Cape Town, Pinetown and Riverhorse in KZN. We are recruiting for a Dynamic Junior Buyer who possesses excellent communication skills, ability to excel in a high-performance culture to be part of our team!
To be responsible for administrative related tasks. Manage different aspects of supplier products, inspecting quality and arranging accordingly. Follow up with suppliers regarding goods and ensure that tracking is up to date.
Detailed records of transactions. Create an easily accessible database of what has been purchased from whom, contact information, and particulars regarding costs and deliveries. Communicate with suppliers on orders.
Research trends and suppliers for decision-making purposes
Communicate with vendors and ensure timeous deliveries, follow up on deliveries and ensure accurate record keeping
Monitor lead times and highlight any issues that arise and solve problems
Follow up on orders and ensure suppliers are adhering to timelines
Responsible for keeping track of stock on hand to make requests to replenish when inventory is low.
- 2 years' experience as Junior Buyer
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent planning and orgnising skills
- Ability to operate in a highly pressurised environment and exceed deliverables
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and follow through skills
- Self-driven, energetic individual that strives for excellence