Careers / Junior Fields Sales - Longmeadow
Exciting opportunity to work at ACDC Dynamics, a leading manufacturer, importer and distributor of quality products in the electrical, electronics, pumps, and tools industry is looking for a Junior Field Sales Representative.
We are looking for a target-driven Sales Specialist to be responsible for providing excellent customer service, consistently maintaining the image, and vision of the organization. Achieving personal targets as well as the sales goals of the Company. Someone who displays a positive attitude focusing on customer satisfaction, maintain an orderly appearance, and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
You will present and sell products or services to clients/organizations. Contact potential buyers, present products and services, answer questions and discuss pricing. Improve sales and overall business growth by building long-lasting customer relationships.
- Meet monthly targets set by company
- Find and capitalise on new product opportunities and possible turnkey projects by positioning the brand of ACDC in these markets by nature and number of quotes processed.
- Analysing current marketplace and feeding back important market and competitive information to the relevant Category manager by giving sufficient feedback in weekly sales meetings
- Arrange client visits and training days, with the respective Category manager
- Executing sales strategies and achieving sales and calls targets monthly
- Pursuing leads and enquiries that have been presented to them by the relevant Category/Brand Managers and Industrial Administrator within 3 days
- Utilizing sample stock, demo suitcases, catalogues and charts to promote products
- Managing employer’s expectations, client relationships and always providing these with excellent service and support daily.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers, as well as customer account maintenance with regards to account details weekly.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails and calls daily
- Planning as well as submission of call plans weekly.
- Attending of ad hoc training sessions weekly
- Product introduction to client two samples per week. Samples needs to be cycled weekly
- Housekeeping of customers account inclusive of ACDC Branding
- Visit 3 – 5 customers daily
- Providing feedback regarding suggestions for improvement and market research
- Quotation formulation and follow up of these
- Attending Sales Meetings and providing the necessary information/ statistics
- Customer account maintenance and providing excellent service and support
- Valid Driver's License
- Own car essential
- An Electrical or similar technical qualification will be advantageous.
- 1 to 3 years in related sales function
- Preferably bilingual in English, and Afrikaans
- Able to commence employment immediately
- Please note you will be required to work Retail Hours: Monday to Thursday 07h30 – 17h00 and Fridays until 16h30
- Saturdays (per roster schedule)
- Matric Certificate
- A willingness to represent the Company in a responsible manner, always promoting and maintaining a professional image
- Customer focussed with the desire to provide a complete “end-to-end” service by going the extra mile
- Technical product knowledge of our products will preferable
- Knowledge of Retail Sales
- Time keeping abilities
- Dynamic, go-getter attitude
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong negotiation, influential and persuasion skills
- Well-spoken and presented
IF YOU MEET ALL THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS THEN PLEASE APPLY TODAY TO BE PART OF THE ACDC DYNAMIC TEAM!