Careers / Junior Repairs Technician – Longmeadow
ACDC Dynamics is the leading manufacturer, importer and distributor of quality products in the electrical, electronics, pumps and tools industries. Employing over 1000 staff, ACDC Dynamics has its Head Office in Edenvale, Johannesburg with branches in Germiston, Cape Town, Pinetown and Riverhorse in KZN.
Responsible for repairing and testing of products. Performing fault-finding on equipment. Ensure repairs are completed within specified timeframe ensuring excellent customer service.
- Troubleshooting and repairs on customer products
- Running back orders and ensuring repairs are conducted within specified turnaround time as per repair policy
- Consistently perform in a manner that ensures deadlines are met for all repairs performed
- Stock control within the workshop
- Dealing with repair queries from our walk- in customers
- Assembling, evaluating, testing and maintaining products to the required standard
- Electrical and or Electronic qualification
- Minimum N4 TVET College
- 2 years Electronics/Electrical repair workshop experience
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to function independently and work well within a team
IF YOU MEET ALL THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS THEN PLEASE APPLY TODAY TO BE PART OF THE ACDC DYNAMIC TEAM!
Please apply via the link below - Junior Repairs Technician