Careers / Key Account Associate - Centurion
ACDC Dynamics a leading manufacturer, importer and distributor of quality products in the electrical, electronics, pumps, and tools industry is looking for an experienced and Dynamic Key Account Associate The Key Account Associate is assigned a set group of customers.
Where the individual is tasked to maintain and develop a business orientated relationship. By taking ownership of the accounts, improving ACDC Dynamics interest in the allocated customer base and facilitating the sales process between ACDC Dynamics and the customer. Through the interactions with the clientele achieve agreed upon targets and implement ACDC Dynamics business initiatives.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Getting the sale” using various customer sales methods. Forecasting sales, developing “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluating their effectiveness. Evaluating customers skills, needs and building productive long- lasting relationships.
Maintain accurate and complete customer account information.
- Understanding of the marketplace relative to product offering and client base demographics
- Searching for and capitalizing on new product opportunities positioning and branding for the respective product range in client stores
- Together with respective Brand or Category managers, developing product launch programs as well as formulation of customer days or product awareness campaigns within the client portfolio
- Liaising with Senior Management and ensuring that sales targets are met
- Analysing current marketplace and ensuring feedback is given regarding important market and competitive information
- Training clients on products as and when required
- Executing sales strategies
- Generating new leads and developing existing customers
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Achieving high sales targets and goals
- Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts
- When required, giving sales presentations to various levels of audiences
- Managing employer’s expectations, client relationships and providing these with excellent service and support
- Providing feedback regarding suggestions for improvement and market research
- Ability to deal with and respond to high volumes of emails
- As and when required, liaising with any business partner regarding exhibitions/ customers’ day etc of any type with reference to ACDC Dynamics and attends these events and or arranging these events
- Quotation formulation and follow up of these
- Attending Sales Meetings and providing the necessary information/ statistics etc
- Planning as well as submission of weekly calls and reporting on weekly activities
- Customer account maintenance
- Attending of ad hoc training sessions
- Saturday work will be required as per published roster
- Find and capitalise on new product opportunities and possible turnkey projects by positioning the brand of ACDC in these customers.
- Managing employer’s expectations, client relationships with exceptional customer service and support.
- Compile accurate and precise calendar entries with a briefing on what transpired during sales calls
- Experience and or knowledge in an Electrical manufacturing/sales environment
- An Electrical or similar technical qualification will be advantageous.
- 3 to 5 years in related sales role
- Technical product knowledge of our products will be preferable
- Proven marketing and sales competencies and ability to analyse market and set new strategy
- Ability to establish new markets/ establish new business relationships and train clients on products
- Ability to work under extreme pressure and targets
- Teamwork as well as work independently
- Time Management is critical
- Dynamic, go-getter attitude
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work within a structured environment
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Positive, honest attitude
- Friendly but assertive
- Meet monthly targets set by company
- Update CTC reports weekly
- Call on assigned customers base with 8 constructive call daily.
- Product introduction to client two samples per week. Samples needs to be cycled weekly
- Housekeeping of customers account inclusive of ACDC Branding
- Rotate entire customer base within a four-week cycle
- Cell phone Allowance
- Fuel card
- Car Allowance