Careers / Laser Print Operator - Longmeadow
Exciting opportunity to work at ACDC Dynamics, a leading manufacturer, importer and distributor of quality products in the electrical, electronics, pumps, and tools industry.
We are looking for an experienced Laser Print Operator to perform the efficient processing, and printing, cutting and engraving of various laser printing laminates according to customer specifications and requirements.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Laser Print Operator will perform the efficient processing and printing (cutting/engraving) of various laser printing laminates according to customer specifications and requirements.
REPORTS TO: Transformer Workshop Manager
- Maintains understanding of and experience with various laser printing requirements
- Uses knowledge of PC based processing using Windows and other production software to perform daily tasks.
- Responsible for setup and running of the laser printing Machine
- Performs proper machine start-up and shut down procedures, including checking and verifying that equipment is ready for operation and that the necessary supplies are available.
- Maintains acceptable production speeds.
- Checks and verifies printed output against sample to key information and indicators.
- Communicate any problems that impact normal client processing schedules to appropriate management.
- Troubleshoot job problems or failures, getting assistance from leads as required and informing appropriate management.
- Identify Material with Poor Quality and seek assistance if needed to correct
- Move inventory to and from staging areas
- Assist in operation and clean up of Laser Print area.
- Completion of Job Tracking Logs, Production logs and other required paperwork
- Adhere to policies and guidelines pertaining to confidentiality, security, safety and professional conduct.
- Matric Certificate or equivalent
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Able to work overtime as required
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for innovative solutions
- Basic Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Strong awareness of sensitivity of client data and information security issues.
- Ability to maintain positive, professional demeanor at all times
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Enjoy to work in a disciplined, structured environment
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Honest, reliable and trustworthy
- Be polite, courteous and approachable
IF YOU MEET ALL THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS THEN PLEASE APPLY TODAY TO BE PART OF THE ACDC DYNAMIC TEAM!