Careers / Maintenance Supervisor - Longmeadow
Maintenance Supervisor - Longmeadow
Reference Number "LONG-MDL-002"
Available Positions : 1
An excellent maintenance supervisor must be reliable and have a great eye for detail. They must have technical skills and knowledge of various crafts such as carpentry, plumbing etc.
- Inspect and oversee facilities to resolve problems
- Perform a variety of maintenance activities as needed
- Hire and oversee outside professionals such as electricians, plumbers etc.
- Inspect and maintain building systems such as heating, electrical, air conditioning, ventilation etc.
- Perform periodic inspections of recently maintained equipment to observe the quality of the maintenance performed and the operating condition of the equipment
- Keep in check and regulate budget and track maintenance expenditures
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the maintenance department.
- Evaluates systems or facilities to determine maintenance or repairs that need to be performed.
- Develops maintenance procedures and schedules.
- Ensures maintenance and repair work is completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Assists with departmental budget estimates and costs of specific repair projects.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Proven experience as maintenance supervisor or similar role
- Strong technical knowledge of all building systems (electrical, heating etc.)
- Knowledge of health & safety practices and regulations
- Understanding of budgeting and performance management
- Excellent planning and leadership abilities
- An eye for details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work overtime and travel Nationally
- Non smoker