Careers / Junior Graphic Designer
ACDC Dynamics Marketing & Graphics Department is looking for a vibrant, creative and energetic individual that would like to work in an environment that is dynamic, fast paced and task driven. The Mid-Level Graphic Designer is responsible for conceptualization and implementation of design solutions from concept to completion.
The Mid-Level Graphic Designer will play a lead role on creating concepts, layouts, and final art. Some of the other responsibilities in the communications area are: Product photography, filling documents and disseminating information, planning meetings, working in conjunction with the Senior Graphic and other designers in the creation of concepts.
- Four-year related degree and a minimum of 4 years design experience in an in-house creative department or design firm.
- Strong creative, organizational, problem-solving and time-management skills.
- Adaptable and a quick learner. Must be able to apply style guides creatively.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Familiar with HTML and motion graphics.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high-level sense of design, layout, and typography, and a broad thinker who can offer a variety of design solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge in the graphic production process
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment
- Able to take projects from start to finish
The Mid-Level Graphic Designer will possess:
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language, including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar
- An amicable and engaging personality
- Solution-driven, enterprising and a self-starter
- Pays attention to detail and able to maintain accurate documents
- Ability to collaborate with and inspire those around them. A positive thinker.
- Ability to think out of the box, taking the time to understand the environment.
- Flexibility and acceptance of change
- Ability to work in a team set-up
- Ability to listen and understand information presented verbally.
- Ability to prioritize
- Outstanding communication skills and able to communicate visually, verbally and in writing
- Excellent typing and computer skills
- Strong formatting skills
- Able to multi-task
The responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Knowledge of media production, communication techniques and methods
- Create designs, concepts and layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetical design concepts in accordance with ACDC standards and adopted branding.
- Mark up, paste and assemble final layouts for printing
- Assist in the development of new campaigns, brainstorming, and execution.
- Prepare notes and illustrations for assembly and preparation of final layouts for printing
- Liaise with external printers for printing jobs.
- Keep up to date technically and apply new knowledge to the position.
- Provide information to co-workers.
- Maintain photo libraries
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.