Careers / National Sales Manager - Longmeadow
ACDC Dynamics a leading manufacturer, importer and distributor of quality products in the electrical, electronics, pumps, and tools industry is looking for an experienced and Dynamic National Sales Manager to contribute to our company’s sales objectives.
The National Sales Manager is responsible for defining and driving strategies in order to consistently deliver sales results and achieve annual growth targets. The candidate must ensure a robust relationship with existing customers and establish new relationships with additional customers as appropriate to the strategy.
As a National Sales Manager, you will build and maintain a high-performance national sales team to effectively achieve business objectives. You should use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth. Communication and team management skills are also essential for this position.
Ultimately, you should aspire to develop and maintain successful relationships with large, distributed customers across various channels and verticals.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- Proven work experience as a National sales manager
- Experience managing a high-performance sales team
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- (Strong written communication and team management skills) Sound communication skills (written & verbal), coupled with the effective ability to interact with people at all levels
- Manages, motivates and improves the team in order to achieve the company goals.
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as and when required
- A post graduate Degree/Masters in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or closely related discipline from a recognised Tertiary Institution
- Essential: 7 – 10 years’ experience in Sales within a manufacturing environment – Electrical will be advantageous.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Senior Sales managerial capacity.
- Computer literate (Microsoft office, AccPacc, Syspro, Power BI, Sage Enterprise Intelligence)
- A demonstrable capacity to keep abreast of new technology trends.
- Demonstrate Problem-solving skills and negotiation skills
- Solid understanding of budgeting and reporting on its progress.
- Provide market intelligence to the National Sales Team
- Performance, growth and development of the Independent SalesForce
- Delivering strategies to optimize Sales Force performance
- Anticipating business needs, identifying strategies to capitalize on opportunities and mitigate business risks
- Developing goals, KPIs and objectives and executing against the Company’s vision
- Providing direct support and coaching to Regional Managers
- Evaluating performance and productivity and identifying remedial action when required
- Leading role clarity and process improvement initiatives across multiple stakeholder groups
- Effectively prioritizing resources and ensuring speed in delivering high-impact work
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement while designing pragmatic solutions to integrate, align, and advance company priorities
- Uses analytics and statistical skills to leverage salesforce data to assess performance and improve business results
- Sales Function
- New business development
- Managing existing clientele
- Annual Sales Strategy
- Sales Forecasting
- Weekly KPI
- Monthly Exco
- People Management
- Relationship Management