Careers / Operations Manager - Longmeadow
As an ideal candidate you will have a sharp business mind and proven success in managing multiple departments towards maximum productivity. In addition, you will display a proven ability to develop and maintain an environment of trust, diversity and inclusion with the teams.
Your ultimate responsibility is to increase our operations efficiency in the various workshops, building maintenance, security and transport.
Objectives of this Role
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives.
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget
- Manage, develop and supervise direct report staff, including transportation, security, building and garden maintenance and, workshops.
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems to monitor, evaluate and report on all operational departments.
- Ensure that all construction projects adhere to building regulations and codes.
- Manage and maintain COVID-19 safety compliance, company wide.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management, business administration, or related field
- 5+ years’ proven experience in an operations management position
- Strong budget development and oversight skills
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and customer service
- Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)