Careers / Weekly Payroll Administrator - Longmeadow
Weekly Payroll Administrator
Reference Number "LONG-WPA-001"
Date Posted : 24 July 2020 Available Positions : 1
Job Description: ·
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cost effective allocation and use of company resources.
- End to end processing of weekly and monthly payroll(s).
- Various data capturing as required
- Verifying of all payroll info before processing
- On-going maintenance of payroll system and leave planning system
- Processing increases and calculation of back pays.
- Conducting month end consolidation.
- Reconciliation and payment of payroll and group tax.
- Calculating annual leave.
- Review time sheets, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Calculation and payment of termination payments.
- Monthly submission of SDL/ PAYE and UIF reports.
- Undertaking required reporting, both internal and statutory reporting.
- Preparation and ensure monthly and weekly reports on payroll are processed.
- Generate employee pay slips
- Administration of provident and medical aid applications
- Processing and reconciliation of company expense claims
- Annual submission of Workman’s Compensation Fund
- Capturing, completion and submission of EMP201 reports
- Liaise with service providers
- Handling staff queries regarding payroll and HR by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers etc.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Work closely with Human Resources Manager and assist with any ad hoc human resources functions
- Ensure that take – on process of new employees are done properly
- Assist with drafting and issuing of employment contracts
- Annually process IRP documentation to employees
- Filing of all documentation handled
- Pro-actively identify any problems that could arise from payroll related issues
- Assist in compiling HR reports and statistics
- Effectively handle any Labour Department queries
- Stand – in for HR department colleague(s) in their absence
- Use creativity to enhance the HR department in order to ensure upkeep with general HR developments