Discover how much more Unitronics can do for you!
Discounts and specialised dates for 5 or more delegates from one company!
Please note - Payment required with registration.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED
A) UniStream Hardware presentation.
- Introduction to UniLogic:
- Explanation about each one of the windows: Ribbon/Solution Explorer/ Tags/ToolBox/properties/ Main Window
- Show Windows Technology (Pin/Float/ more than one window in the main area.
- Explanation about tags – dynamic memory with lexical names. Add new tag – explain about all tag properties.
- Ladder quick review – ladder elements, rich text, regions, ribbon options.
- Structs – Show adding new struct (for example Elevator) and then instances of the struct. System structs, Automatically created structs.
- Hardware configuration – Explanation about controller model, digital, analog, filters, local expansions, amount of I/Os, communication modules etc..
- Show that when adding I/O , a struct is added automatically.
- Communication - Short explanation about Panel Ethernet/CPU Ethernet, CANBUS,RS485,USB.
- VNC & USB
- Mostly show VNC Client (Connect from UniStream to UniStream!!)
- You can show also few VNC clients connect to the same server.
- Mouse connection
- Basic Project- Tank And Pump Control
- WebServer – Create webpage based on the basic project programmed.
- UDFBs – Pump On – Off control.
- Explain about Scope – Global,Local, Function In, Function Out.
- Create UDFB Pump On – Off control – reuse it in main function.
- Show export & import UDFB
- Show Add to Library. (Ladder function & HMI)
- Custom Control (HMI object)– Create custom control that relates to the UDFB.
- Create struct for the data table.
- Create Data table.
- Create 2 instances of the struct created in the beginning – Write and Read.
- Import the UDFB – RTC to ASCII.
- Create the logic to save data to the data table.
- Add Data Table variable to the HMI
- Add button to read data from the Data table.
- Create necessary HMI variables and Ladder logic.
Modbus TCP/Rs485 – Explanation about the configurators.
- Configure MODBUS Slave – explain about dynamic memory and the need to list the registers/coils in the table.
- Configure MODBUS Master – Show the option of multiple remote slaves.
Should Time Allow
- FTP Server/Client.
- Modems & SMS
- Send Mail
TEA & LUNCH WILL BE SERVED
SEATS ARE LIMITED! BOOK TODAY
||15 May 2019 - 17 May 2019
||08h00 - 17h00
||ACDC Paarden Eiland Building, 8 Paarden Eiland Road, Paarden Eiland, Cape Town, South Africa
|YOU CAN PURCHASE ANY UNITRONICS PLC AT A SPECIAL PRICE WITH ANY OF THE GIVEN TRAINING OPTIONS
|DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM BELOW
|PRICE : R4450.00