Careers / Quotation and Tender Specialist - Longmeadow
Exciting opportunity to work at ACDC Dynamics, a leading manufacturer, importer and distributor of quality products in the electrical, electronics, pumps, and tools industry. We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Quotation and Tender Specialist for the solar industry.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Create solar quotations for enquires generated through the company website. Create solar quotations for enquires generated through telephonic enquiries. Create solar quotations for enquiries generated by the external sales team. Assist clients with bill of materials for their systems. Assist the retail division with quotations to their clients. Actively promote all products on a client’s query. Manage the quotation report. Follow up all outstanding solar quotations to closure. Report on successful and unsuccessful quotations to your line manager.
- Analyse the trends in the marketplace, reporting these trends back to the divisional manager on a weekly basis.
- Liaise with Divisional Manager ensuring sales targets are met by responding to clients' emails and calls timeously and formulating enquiries and quotes weekly.
- Peruse leads that have been presented by divisional manager timeously.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and share pertinent information on quotations with the team.
- Generating new leads within solar and assisting in developing existing customers.
- Responding to customer enquiries.
- Achieving high sales targets and goals.
- Recent working experience in the solar industry
- Extensive background in the electrical industry
- Experience in Solar System quotations.
- Experience in Solar System Designs is advantageous.
- Admin or similar role experience.
- Must have 2-5 years’ experience in related sales function.
- Matric Certificate.
- A willingness to represent the Company in a responsible manner, always promoting the Company image.
- Appear well presented at all times.
- Customer focussed with the desire to provide a complete “end-to-end” service by going the extra mile.
- Experience and knowledge in an Electrical manufacturing/sales environment will be an advantage.
- Solid knowledge of Solar Sales.
- Dynamic, go-getter attitude.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Well-spoken and presented.
- Personable (outgoing, amiable, pleasing).
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.