Careers / Retail Floor Merchandiser - Richmond
Exciting opportunity to work at ACDC Dynamics, a leading manufacturer, importer, and distributor of quality products in the electrical, electronics, pumps, and tools industry is looking for an experienced and Dynamic RETAIL FLOOR MERCHANDISER.
We are looking for an analytical and creative merchandiser to plan and implement merchandising strategies, collaborate with ACDC partners, and build customer relationships.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Merchandiser’s plan and manage product ranges, inventory, displays and promotions. They collaborate with customers, suppliers, analysts, and retail teams to have the right products in stock, on the shelf and in attractive displays at the right price to interest customers and produce sales.
- Stocking sales floor shelves and creating attractive product displays
- Determining the need for and implementing product promotions, price changes, mark downs, clear outs, etc
- Ensuring retail staff are well informed on product details and promotions
- Maintaining and tracking inventory
- Liaising between customer and company
- Grade 12
- Previous experience in merchandising or retail would be advantageous
- Strong organisational and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Commercial awareness
- Valid driver's license
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and Admin skills
- Working well under pressure