Careers / Retail Manager - Longmeadow
ACDC Dynamics a leading manufacturer, importer and distributor of quality products in the electrical, electronics, pumps, and tools industry is looking for an experienced and dynamic Retail Manager to contribute to our company’s sales objectives.
The Retail Manager plans and directs the day-to-day operations of the Branch. Develops strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales, increase profitability, create store policies and marketing programs that will increase sales and grow the existing customer base. Maintain high store standards and conditions and foster a positive environment.
Ensure customer needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is quick and efficient. Ensure all products and displays are merchandised effectively to maximize sales and profitability. Forecast staffing needs and develop a recruiting strategy to provide optimal staffing in all areas.
- Proven work experience as a Retail Manager
- Electrical/ Electronics will be advantageous
- Experience managing a high-performance sale team.
- An ability to understand and analyse sales performance metrics.
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- (Strong written communication and team management skills) Sound communication skills (written & verbal), coupled with the effective ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Manages, motivates and improves the team in order to achieve the company goals.
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as and when required.
- A demonstrable capacity to keep abreast of new technology trends.
- Demonstrate Problem-solving skills and negotiation skills.
- Solid understanding of budgeting and reporting on its progress.
- Provide market intelligence to the Sales Team.
- Performance, growth and development of the Independent Sales Force
- Delivering strategies to optimize Sales Force performance
- Anticipating business needs, identifying strategies to capitalize on opportunities and mitigate business risks.
- Developing goals, KPIs and objectives and executing against the Company’s vision
- Evaluating performance and productivity and identifying remedial action when required
- A post graduate Degree or its equivalent in Electrical or Electronics, Sales, Marketing, or closely related discipline from a recognised Tertiary Institution
- Essential: 7 – 10 years’ experience in Sales within a manufacturing environment – Electrical will be advantageous.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Senior Sales managerial capacity.
- Computer literate (Microsoft office, AccPacc, Syspro, Power BI, Sage Enterprise Intelligence)
STORE MANAGER TOP SKILLS & PROFICIENCIES:
- Accounting and Finance
- Retail Management
- Ability to Motivate Others
- Customer Focus
- Quick Learner
- Multi-Task Skills
- Team Player
- Vendor Relationships
- Market Knowledge
- Results Driven
- Strategic Planning
- Management Proficiency
- Client Relationships
- Sales Experience
- Verbal and Written Communication