Retail Store Manager - Germiston
Provides general administrative support to an office or group of sales professionals. Responsible for preparing proposal, presentation and communication materials. Coordinates the distribution of internal and external marketing information.
- Manage day-to-day store operations, including:
- Sales Targets & promotional activities
- Customer service and retention, Audits, Employee training, Inventory management, Cash handling, reconciliations and deposits
Expectations and Duties:
- Employee Schedules, including back up plans for peak hours, vacation, sick time, training, etc.
- Ensures proper opening and closing of the retail location
- Achieving goals by leading the Sales team
- Drives success by ensuring employees follow the sales process.
- Assists customers, handles customer escalations and promotes a positive customer experience.
- Assists in the training of all retail staff of company sales procedures/policies, promotions, incentives, etc.
- Maintains desired store appearance according to company standards.
- Maintain adequate levels of inventory to support sales traffic.
- Participates in month-end inventory reconciliation and audits.
- Coaching retail sales staff. Positively influences and motivates all employees by maintaining a team approach in the day-to-day management of all employees. Addresses performance issues to ensure quality and efficiency in the sales process.
- Conducts weekly staff meetings to communicate company trends, happenings, performance statistics and standards.
- Demonstrates technical competence for products and services sold.