Careers / Retail Store Manager - Richmond
Exciting opportunity to work at ACDC Dynamics, a leading manufacturer, importer and distributor of quality products in the electrical, electronics, pumps, and tools industry.
We are looking for a target-driven Store Manager who will provide administrative support to a group of sales professionals. Who will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, consistently maintaining the image, and vision of the organization.
- Manage day-to-day store operations, including: Sales Targets & promotional activities
- Customer service and retention, Audits, Employee training, Inventory management, Cash handling, reconciliations and deposits
- Responsible for opening and closing of the retail location
- Achieving goals by leading the Sales team and ensuring they follow the sales process.
- Assists customers, handles customer escalations and promotes a positive customer experience.
- Assists in the training of all retail staff on company sales procedures/policies, promotions, incentives, etc.
- Maintains desired store appearance according to company standards.
- Maintain adequate levels of inventory to support sales traffic.
- Participates in month-end inventory reconciliation and audits.
- Coaching retail sales staff. Positively influences and motivates all employees by maintaining a team approach in the day-to-day management of all employees. Addresses performance issues to ensure quality and efficiency in the sales process.
- Conducts weekly staff meetings to communicate company trends, happenings, performance statistics and standards. Employee scheduling
- Valid Driver's License and Own car essential
- An Electrical or similar technical qualification will be advantageous.
- 3 to 5 years exp in retail management
- Preferably bilingual in English, and Afrikaans
- A stable work record, and have contactable references
- Matric Certificate
IF YOU MEET ALL THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS THEN PLEASE APPLY TODAY TO BE PART OF THE ACDC DYNAMIC TEAM!
Please send updated CV, ID Copy, Driver's License to: email@example.com and in subject line add – Retail Store Manager - Richmond Park