Careers / Senior Inventory Controller - Richmond Park
Exciting opportunity to work at our Cape Town Office. ACDC Dynamics, a leading manufacturer, importer, and distributor of quality products in the electrical, electronics, pumps, and tools industry is looking for Senior Inventory Controller.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Senior Inventory Controller will manage National inventory levels. You will need to develop inventory management systems, maintain stock levels, and coordinate the logistics of orders and transfers nationally.
- Identify, investigate & resolve any stock queries in International & Local receiving
- Monitor the reports and to ensure that all lines on a shipment has been checked and moved out of the receiving cages in the shortest possible time.
- Ensure that any stock received into local receiving has been moved/transferred out within 24 hours
- Ensure that any shipments received into international receiving has been moved out within a week where possible
- Ensure that all back orders & IBT’s has been picked in the shortest possible time
- Ensure that there is no stock left behind in the receiving cages (on the reports) after a line has been moved/transferred.
- Ensure that all discrepancies, both in international & in local receiving has been raised correctly as per company procedures and is submitted in the timeframe allowed.
- Follow up on outstanding discrepancies and to ensure that they are resolved.
- Prepare & assist in stock takes in local and international receiving.
- Provide training to receiving staff where possible.
- Ensure that all GRN’s has been done A.S.A.P
- Prepare both local & international receiving for Syspro
- Update the spreadsheet for both local & international receiving. (Stock holding, transfers entered not posted & discrepancies)
- Running of daily reports
- Discrepancies – both local & international
- General stock control (transfers/adjustment requests/labelling/Bin requests)
- Ensure the required amount of stock has been picked, checked, correctly packed and transferred to complete back orders & IBT’s
- Ensure that the remaining stock on a line has been moved out of local-/international after the back orders and IBT’s has been completed.
- Signing off on any problem stock in local- or international receiving and informing the inventory manager about this.
- Investigating all no-stocks and problem stocks signed for.
- Proven work experience as a Senior Stock Controller, Senior Inventory Controller, or similar role
- Matric + Supply Chain/Logistics qualification
- Working knowledge of inventory management software
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to work overtime
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and Admin skills
- capacity to work well in teams
- Willingness to learn
Please send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and in subject line add – Inventory Controller - Longmeadow