CONTROL GEAR FOR LEDS
In today’s fast-paced and rapidly-changing LED arena knowing how to select an LED driver in an industry marked by obscure terminology where even the experts still debate definitions and standards can be overwhelming.
Selecting a LED driver can be confusing.
At the end of this session you will be able to :
- Explain concepts such as the choice of constant current and constant voltage drivers
- Which drivers match LED circuit topologies
- What to consider when dimming is required
CERTIFICATION AND SYMBOLS ON ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
Lighting product certification and regulation ensures that products meet the relevant local, national or international regulatory standards. Globally, electrical products are required to meet strict safety, environmental and performance standards for the simple reason that, without such extensive precautions, they may injure or kill users.
In South Africa, the sale and installation of electrical products are governed by a number of acts and regulations.
At the end of this training session, you will be able to:
- Define the roles of the different regulatory agencies in South Africa
- Identify and explain the various symbols on electrical products.
SHUTTLE DIMMER SETTINGS
Shuttle dimmers are programmable and can be set to match the requirements of many different LED’s, ensuring the best lamp/dimmer compatibility in the market.
In this session, Shuttle will take you through all the dimmer settings and give you tips on trouble shooting with your customers.