Careers / Till Express Operator - Richmond Park
Till Express Operator - Richmond Park
Reference Number "CAPE-TEO-001"
Typical job functions include, but are not limited to :
- Cash up daily takings and balance float.
- Assist customers with Purchases.
- Take payments for retail Invoicing.
- Record all incorrect invoices in necessary book or on correct forms, giving reasons.
- Effectively and efficiently deliver customer service.
- Effectively manage time and utilize quiet periods to assist with admin and filing.
- Comply with the cashier policy and procedure
- Assist when and where needed
- Count out float every morning
- Collect cash and credit card payments from customers and record accurately
- Make change accurately and efficiently
- Issue receipts to customers with invoices
- Deal with returns as necessary if customer re-purchased
- Maintain cash control over register drawer and verify amounts are correct.
- Mark banking (cash/cc/eft/credit) every morning
- Complete change request sheet for change from bank
- Stamp all paperwork
- Order paper rolls for Sure swipe machine in advance
- Maintain paper level in copier
- Clean up cashier office daily
- Hand cash over daily to Administrator with amount given and signed for.
- Sign customers up for Loyalty cards (End User)
- Redeem and assist customers with loyalty card credits.
- Assist with finding reasons for Overs/Unders in the Cash up daily.
- Additional responsibilities deemed necessary by management from time to time
- Assist and participate in all Stock takes.