Careers / Warehouse Manager - Pinetown
Warehouse Manager - Pinetown
Reference Number "PINE-WML-001"
A well-known Electrical Manufacturer and Distributor is currently looking to employ a Warehouse Manager, to be based in Pinetown.
Typical job functions include, but are not limited to :
- Minimum 10 years' experience managing a warehouse with an excess of 40,000 line items and staff complement of 30.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to balance multiple deadlines
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- The electrical warehouse manager is responsible of planning, organizing and controlling of a warehouse’s over-all operations.
- This position also manages stock control and ensures the timely delivery of goods.
- Knowledge of Electrical business practices would be advantageous
- Strong Management skills required
- The position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as exceptional organization, analytical and problem-solving skills
- The successful candidate will have the ability to work and interact with departments throughout the organization and possess excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures
- Syspro experience an advantage
- Should be healthy and physically active
- Must have own transport
- Work Saturday Mornings