Careers / Warehouse Manager - Pinetown
ACDC Dynamics is the leading manufacturer, importer, and distributor of quality products in the electrical, electronics, pumps, and tools industry. Employing over 1000 staff, ACDC Dynamics has its Head Office in Edenvale, Johannesburg with branches in Germiston, Cape Town, Pinetown and Riverhorse in KZN. We are recruiting for a dynamic Warehouse Manager who possesses excellent leadership skills, a problem solver and able to work in a high-performance driven culture with passion to succeed to be part of our Pinetown warehouse team!
The role of the Warehouse Manager is to manage stock control and plan the day to warehouse operations
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Managing the warehouse with an excess of 40,000-line items and staff complement of 30
- Daily time management skills and the ability to balance multiple deadlines
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- The warehouse manager is responsible for planning, organising, and controlling of the warehouse’s over-all operations.
- Manage stock control and ensures the timely delivery of goods.
- The position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills (English) as well as exceptional organization, analytical and problem-solving skills
- The successful candidate will have the ability to work and interact with departments throughout the organization and possess excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures
- Syspro experience an advantage
- Work Saturday Mornings
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Matric and relevant qualification
- Minimum 5 years warehouse experience in similar role – Preferred
- Good knowledge of electrical industry would advantageous
- Financial and computer literacy
- Valid driver’s license
- Own reliable transport
Skills / Attributes
Strong Management skills required
- Strong Management skills required
- Strong Communication, Organisational, Operational and People Skills
- Highly presentable
- Developed analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Energetic self-starter
- Hands-on approach to problem solving
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation
- Willing to travel