Careers / Warehouse Receiving Supervisor - Richmond Park
Exciting opportunity to work at ACDC Dynamics, a leading manufacturer, importer, and distributor of quality products in the electrical, electronics, pumps, and tools industry is looking for an experienced and Dynamic Warehouse Receiving Supervisor.
We are looking for a highly skilled Supervisor with strong industry knowledge of Electrical and Electronic products, and that can passionately lead the warehouse receiving teams.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Oversee and direct the activities of teams that receive and handle items and deliveries. The receiving supervisor supports and coordinates operations within the department and makes key decisions regarding the unloading, intake, storage, and distribution of items. Receiving role also plays a part in maintaining receiving and managing the department’s workflow and promoting safety and efficiency.
- Achieving high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching, and assuring quality of goods and customer deliveries.
- Organising and maintaining inventory and storage area.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employee performance.
- Ensure effective periodic stock counts with accurate recording and reconciliation.
- Ensuring container and inventory transaction accuracy.
- To actively investigate all unexplained variances.
- Communicate job expectation and coach employees.
- Maintain item record, document necessary information, and utilize reports to project warehouse status.
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative procedures to optimise workflow.
- Grade 12
- 5 years Logistic/Warehouse experience
- Must have own transport
- Flexible in working hours
- Must be computer literate
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar position
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software
- Problem-solving skills
- Effective communication and motivation skills
- Must be able to work under pressure while still adhering to company deadlines
- Honesty and integrity
- Innovative ideas
- Problem-solving abilities
- Dependability, reliability, and responsibility
- Conflict resolution
- Positive attitude
- Emotional intelligence
- Willingness to learn