Careers / Workshop Repair Administrator
Exciting opportunity to work at ACDC Head Office in Longmeadow. ACDC Dynamics, a leading manufacturer, importer and distributor of quality products in the electrical, electronics, pumps, and tools industry is looking for a Workshop Administrator.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Working in a fast-paced office, the Workshop Administrator is responsible for ensuring the provision of a quality service to customers, acting as a key liaison between key customer contacts and workshop management.
- Administrative duties
- Stock control
- Stock request
- Stock return to Stores/Rework/Loc15
- Basic Filling
- Complete suppliers list
- Take pictures of faulty products and send to Procurement department
- Matric or Equivalent Certificate
- At least 3 years' experience in admin or similar role within a Workshop environment
- Electrical and Electronic knowledge will be advantageous
- Preferably bilingual in English, and Afrikaans
- Please note you will be required to work Retail Hours: Monday to Thursday 07h30 – 17h00 and Fridays until 16h30
- A willingness to represent the Company in a responsible manner, always promoting and maintaining a professional image
- Time keeping abilities
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Show Tenacity in difficult circumstances
- Accuracy in execution of tasks
- Good organisational skills
IF YOU MEET ALL THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS THEN PLEASE APPLY TODAY TO BE PART OF THE ACDC DYNAMIC TEAM!